Rochford Gallagher

Our History

Rochford Gallagher & Co is a long established legal practice operating from two offices in Tubbercurry and Ballymote.

Established 1944

The firm was founded in 1944 when the late Eamonn P Gallagher acquired the existing Practice of Alfred A Rochford after he was appointed a Judge of the District Court and who had practised in Tubbercurry and Ballymote for many years before that. The firm was then given its present name.

Sligo Office

The Sligo Town office was added in 1977 when Declan J Gallagher rejoined the firm as a partner adding his practice to the firm.

Eamonn M Gallagher joined the firm as a partner in 1983. Both current partners are sons of Eamonn P Gallagher.

 

Website design and build by format.ie